Monday, August 23, 2010

This says it all!

I have so much to blog about I just don't know where to start! I'm still going through about a thousand pictures, and I've been writing down everything that happened so I don't forget. First, I apologize to my fans for not blogging during the convention. I think I got about 4 hours sleep per night. One advantage of being an exhibitor is getting into the doors early and seeing everything for free, which means getting up very early after nights of partying. The best advantage of being an exhibitor in the droid room is meeting great folks, like George Lucas himself! Along with Ben Burtt, Seth Green, and Anthony Daniels! Yep, no long lines to see these guys, they just came to see the droids.






George was so impressed with the droids he mentioned them in some length to John Stewart during his interview. It made us all in the room blush and cry for joy! While he was in the room, he came by AL and said "That's NICE!". All I could say in a very squeaky voice was Thank You! Then I became speechless, trying not to scream out at the top of my lungs "HE LIKES AL, HE REALLY LIKES AL!!" It made my whole vacation
right there, the best moment of my life!



http://starwars.com/ has a cool scroller tool for any messages you want to make. I made this one in honor of that great moment:

http://www.starwars.com/games/playnow/crawl_creator/index.jsp?cs=mrf3x766j6

Until next time (with more pics)
Jawa Jaka

1 comment:

Britfest said...

Yes that was an epic moment where George was in the room :)