Thursday, August 26, 2010

CV Day 2: Friday the 13th

It's strange to me that I'm celebrating the biggest Star Wars event ever on the day my sister was born, August Friday the 13th. Every year she got to celebrate her birthday in grand style, usually while we were on vacation, and when Friday the 13th rolled around it was extra special. My birthday is in January, so I usually got a small trinket and a slice of yellow birthday cake with chocolate frosting (my dad's favorite, not mine!) during football half-time. Not much in the way of birthdays. So, with her out of my life, it kinda felt I was enjoying my birthday for the first time, albight seven months later. I did take some time in the afternoon to enjoy the show some more, but the highlight was at 8:00am on the Friday the 13th when George came to visit (see first CV post). Who says that Friday the 13th is bad luck? It was the best day of my life!














This is the world's smallest fully remote-controlled R2. More pics of it coming soon.

The 501st Bash is next.
Jawa Jaka

No comments: