Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's wrong with this pic?

One more pic and story about Fanboys. I was up until 3:00am Friday morning trying to put AL together. The arms were the last thing to go on before putting the skins over it. I usually put at least one arm out so the skins will hold in place. Friday night while setting him up I noticed I couldn't do this. See if you can figure out why (I knew immediately and did the "could've had a V-8" slap on the forehead!). I promise to correct it all later, as soon as I get another coat of paint on the arms.



Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BOOM its backwards!
i noticed it right away to....
astromech droid kuhns

R2Builder said...

Haah-haa -haaa..... ohh


Maybe I shouldn't laugh. I once painted my cylinder holders (half moon thingies under the ankle cylinders) BLUE (should be white)

And then proudly posted them on my blog...Oh look what a great paint job I did..... shesh! It took the keen eye of Victor to see the flaw!!!