Monday, February 2, 2009

New blog for my house project!

I've got a new blog for my new (old) house project at http://houseofjaka.blogspot.com. I've also added this into my "Visit these" link list. It's mostly about how I'm transforming an old house into my own personal haven. You'll find pictures of the house there (as soon as I post them) and my house projects updates. And yes, as promised, AL will have his very own bedroom - er, astromech lab....

Also, if anyone is following this blog, there is now a new feature called "Followers". I've added it to my side bar as "Who's Looking?" so that if you want to be a "follower" you can just click the link and you're automatically added. I don't know how I'll be using this feature, but I've got one follower already!

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka
And don't forget to visit my other blog.

No comments: