Thursday, July 8, 2010

Soldering Fool!

Today I'm posting two blogs just to catch up a bit. My brother, Len, has been showing a few people my blog (thanks, Len!), and it would be nice to show a little of my progress. I won't blog too much until September since I'm getting ready for Osfest July 23-25 in Omaha, and then the BIGGIE, Star Wars Celebration V August 12-15 in Orlando.
(taking a two week vacation for that one, including Disney and St. Augustine with some friends).
The first blog of the day is to show my progress in soldering techniques. As the title says, I'm a soldering fool! Either that means I'm soldering like crazy, or making really crazy solder! Either way I'm certainly not good at it at all just yet, but with lots of practice who knows...
This is a practice kit with sirens, blinking lights, and a nice speaker I may use in my droid if this works.
Off to my next blog,
Jawa Jaka

No comments: