Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Improved Jawa

While I'm still waiting for Starfest to post pics so I can post some of the Mountain States R2 club, I thought I'd post the pics of my new and improved jawa for submission into the 501st. Bill Blackburn, the official photographer of the Mountain Garrison, held an open house in his basement studio for official pic time. He's quite the photographer, and I learned alot about studio photography, including lighting and backdrops. His studio is simple but effective, as you can see.











There's always room for Jawa Love!

You can see some other photos from the shoot at http://www.mg501.com/. There are really fantastic shots of the Jedi and Bill's Hoth rebel trooper. 501st is just a great group to do costuming with.
Until next time (with a Starfest report, I hope),
Jawa Jaka

No comments: