Monday, December 8, 2008

AL's on YOUTUBE!!!

Someone who graciously commented on one of my posts sent me a link to a Youtube video of Mountain Con, starring the two B9's with Greg Logue and Charlie Garcia, and introducing the one and only - AL!!! He's at the 3:19 minute mark very briefly, but it's his big debut. Better things to come this next year....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X8SzgdLWxo

In the meantime if all goes well I'll be moving at the end of this month. If the offer is accepted, I bought me a doozy of a Christmas present. My own house (not a townhouse or condo, no HOA's, quiet nice safe little neighborhood, easy access to the freeway to get to work). Over 2600 sq ft of great living space including family room, den, living room, formal dining, two full baths, and five bedrooms. Also, nice backyard with large patio for entertaining/grilling, BIG two car garage, and a large storage shed for astromech lab. So, if I get it, if any builders want to make the trip to Denver I'll have plenty of space. Wish me luck!!

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka
(Due to house hunting, house buying, moving, and a very nasty cold virus that put me in bed all weekend while missing all the great Christmas parties, AL's progress has been put on hold until next year. That's in three weeks if anyone's looking at a calendar! LOL)


HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!


Update 01/26/09:
And here's another Youtube vid link of AL and friends in his early stages at Osfest (no skins yet, but at least he was standing!). Courtesy of my friend DarthMoose...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkecwSf3-Rk

2 comments:

Britfest said...

Here is another vid of you and AL that I made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkecwSf3-Rk

If you copy and paste the embeded link to your blog post it will show up here:)

Christine Norris said...

LOL Jeff needs to focus on their faces and not their shirts!! So glad you found it. CRS ~ Chris at iscifi.tv