Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Clone Wars Opening, Health Issues, etc.

It's been a hell of time health-wise for the past week. I ended up with pink-eye that spread to the lymph nodes that produced my first asthma attack that put me in the emergency room. I'm still very weak and shaky from the medication, but I'm on the mend, actually going back to work today. Needless to say, I haven't worked on AL sinced the Clone Wars opening. However, AL did make his big debut at the opening along with the rest of us Order of the Grey. Here are a few pics:

R2-AL had his own display area, courtesy of the theatre.




AL has many uses, such as holding up Yoda. They're great friends now...




Vader hanging out with, well, Lil' Vader.


Clone Troopers came to the show.


Vader and Obi-Wan can't quite make up their minds about AL. Is he good or evil?


Table Base One being watched carefully by volunteers.

Leiah helping the crowd with the Trivial Pursuit. One team made it to Level 10. I made it to the first question.
These and other pics will be posted soon to the new Order of the Grey website.
Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

2 comments:

Jim said...

Sorry to hear about the health problems bugging you this week. Pretty scary stuff. My asthma used to be pure hell and I once went into full respiratory and cardiac arrest which is about as close to death as you can get. Besides building R2's I also have a website devoted to asthma. Check out http://www.asthmastory.com I have tons of research on asthma there. Good luck and hope you can get back to building soon.

I'll be thinking of you and good luck !

Jim
http://floridarobot.blogspot.com

Britfest said...

Looking good Jaka! If you ever need help with the RC stuff you can always take a trip back down here and have us help you LOL.

I hope you are felling better.