Monday, September 29, 2008

Borg as promised!

Since the last post size was getting over the limit (darn Blogger limits!) I am posting the big bad boy here. Ok, the last pic in the last post is a real cliffhanger, but I'm throwing this next pic on here because of the incredible way it was made. The person who dressed up as the Doctor also dressed up as the Green Lanter, Captain Kirk, and this guy!

His Borg was made entirely of broken/thrown out/cheap toys. A real I SPY game for the kids! His left boot is a real testiment to everything Borgness: part ski boot, part leather boot, part shin guard, and whatever else parts he could find. The green laser eye was a laser pointer, and the left eye green round laser thingy was something he picked up at an aquarium! Goes to show, it takes a wild imagination, a keen eye, and a true vision to come up with something like this on a bare minimum budget. If there was a Best Dressed Borg Award he'd win hands down (or up)! Alas, the Halo Spartan won the costume contest. Little ol' me got nothin' but loud applause and laughs. That's what I like about costuming...
Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

1 comment:

eric3060 said...

Love the photos! And thanks for the kind words about my Borg, GL and Docto outfits. I have some photos that I took with my camera if you would like them :-)