Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disco Padme

My roomate found some pics of me as the Disco Padme. This is an outfit I created for CIV May 2007 based on the "picnic" dress in Episode 2. I updated the dress by making it a 70's tribute costume with mini skirt, disco blouse, and knee-hi boots. The wig had the usual side buns in a gold wire mesh and pastel-colored ribbons down the back, just like in the movie. In the movie Padme wore a tight-fitting renaissance dress, complete with flowing ribbons, and got Darth Vader. My version got me a few beers, a couple dances at the CIV Sat. night party, and lots of looks (and photos). I don't know, but I think my version did much better than hers! I think I'll wear it again next Celebration (just because it's soooo much fun to wear!).


Don't ask me what's that on my knee. I think it was something on my roomie's camera....

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

1 comment:

Britfest said...

Yaaa! I picture of you without the Jawa costume! LOL