Tuesday, March 25, 2008

R2-KT Auction Poster

I've been involved for the past year in a project very near to my heart; an auction to benefit Make-A-Wish Colorado. My friends and I have been calling it The R2-KT Make-A-Wish SciFi Auction, to be held during Starfest on Sunday April 20th, 2008 at the Denver Tech Center Marriott. We're hoping to raise at least $1000, maybe more. Well, I've been working alot on it this past weekend, and here is the poster that I developed with Photoshop CS3 (why didn't they have this version when I was in school? it's fantastic!!!) and approved by Make-A-Wish Colorado. I still have a couple more fan club logos to put on, but it's pretty great so far!

Sorry, it's hard to read, but the full size .pdf version is magnificent. I just bought an HP color laser printer to see how these print out. I still have to go to Kinkos for 11x17 size posters. So, what do you think? Jawas can be pretty creative, huh?

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

1 comment:

Britfest said...

Nice work on the flyer!
Where can I get more info on this auction?