Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The new and improved blog

This is a continuation of my original blog at http://360.yahoo.com/lynellephi. Now that I'm actually building Al, I'll have lots more to post. So, please read the first few posts at the original site (I'll try to move them here).

In the meantime, the weather was sooooo nice here in Denver on Sat. that I decided to paint the dome panels (pictures to come soon). They are a hammered iron look using Rustoleum's Hammered Grey spraypaint. It looks really fantastic against the bright shiny aluminum. I also found an excellent pewter paint that I might use on the radar eye and some of the body panels, just to give it a varied look and feel to Al. Hopefully the dome will be finished by Starfest in April. More to follow on the dome progress.

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

1 comment:

Britfest said...

This is wierd, My bolg has something simular to yours.
Your Jawa and astromech are into Recycling.

In my Blog I have a backstory for my droid that has a Jawa and an Ithorian that are fighting Eco Terorists.(Mostly the Trade Federation) LOL