Friday, March 21, 2014

New banners and name

Foolish phb forums won't let me post pics directly from my laptop, so I gotta post everything here then copy and paste the URL of my pics.  Silly really, but not much I can do.  Men design the strangest coding and make life a little complicated.  OK, enough of my rant.

What I really want to post is that I'm excited to finally recieve the new MSR2 banners, cards, and... MAGNETS!  Yes, magnets for special people (like ultra fans and members).  And we changed our name to Mountain States Droid Builders (because we can, and because we have R2's, R4's, mouse droids, gonks, and one heck of a Droideka!!  So, drumroll please....  our new cards (banner and magnets are the same, and I got a blue banner with reversed colors):

 
 
Pretty nift, huh?
Until next time,
Jawa Jaka (enjoying the new banners and cards)


No comments: