Saturday, September 11, 2010

CV Day 4: Means to a Greater End

On this last day of CV I spent about an hour and a half as Jawa Jaka getting photo op time. So, most of these are the jawa. Of course, a few more from the droid room as well, and a fare-thee-well salute to all who made the R2 Droid room at CV a spectacular sight to behold.

Around the droid room:







Fun with Jaka:





The Jawa Jaka Collector's Edition Action Pack (slightly used, missing parts):



And the Special Limited Edition Boba Fett Double Pack:

Great things come in small packages:


A Fond Farewell, and a toast to all those who came.
Artoo packin' up and movin' out (or heading to another great scifi con!)

Final thoughts: I can't understand the lady who posted on the astromech forums how terrible our setup/takedown, planning, events, etc was. Having gone to numerous events/cons this was the absolute best con I've ever attended!! The droid room, and the con itself, couldn't have been smoother. CV was leaps and bounds better than CIV due to Reed Productions and their attention to detail. The R2 room couldn't have been better due to all the builders and Wayne's guidance. I met a lot of people, friends that I only knew by their online board names. Now they are really part of my family. I coudn't have found a better group of people to be with, and I'm proud to call myself a member of the R2 Builders Club.
See you all at CVI!!! Can't wait....
Jawa Jaka

No comments: