Wednesday, December 9, 2009

CV! HERE I COME!

CV: Orlando, Fl Aug 12-15. It's going to be a hot one, for sure!!

I gave my friend Drew the $100 deposit for the condo already (four condos across the street from the convention center, 20 spots, already filling up fast). Rest is due first week of June (total $150 for the WHOLE WEEK! not per night! heeeheee). I have a little time after the holidays to get my con tickets ($120). Already posted onto several forums that I'm now in the "delivery" business for CV. Taking the RV, towing the 5X8 trailer, transporting alot of props/costumes/weapons/tools/etc. Oh, AL too. And any other droid that wants to keep him company on the long four-day road trip.

This Saturday I have the FIRST Lego Colorado Championships to go to, so I've been doing some final painting. AL is still static, but he looks good. Hopefully some of these kids can give me a clue on how to hook up my remote (another heeeheee). Back to working on AL.... hopefully on Friday I can get his battery hoses, battery boxes, and the third back-dome HP on. Still no camera, so just my great typing skills to keep everyone informed.

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka

No comments: